Date published: August 11th, 2016 | By Matthew
Last May we told you that we'd decided to publish the responses from our parent surveys.
We explained the rationale behind the decision and why it made us nervous.
(If you haven't read it I recommend it. It's a good introduction.)
This is a follow up to that introduction. Here are the seven questions on the 2015 Parents Survey. Click on the links to read the responses:
- Why did you send your child to Longacre?
- Overall how would you rate your experience with us?
- What is the one thing we could do to create a better experience for you?
- What was the most frustrating part of your experience with us, from first inquiry to final pick up?
- Would you refer us to other families? If so, why?
- What does Longacre do better than other summer camps?
- Have you seen transformations in your child since he or she arrived home? If yes, what?
We're not publishing the responses to these two questions because the responses are not germane to our discussion:
- What social networks do you use to keep in touch with your friends?
- Can we put your responses on our website if we remove any information that could be used to identify you, your child or your family?
Please click around!
Questions or comments? Call me, Matt Smith, at 717-567-3349 or email me at email@example.com.
UPDATE 04/10/17: The 2016 Parent Survey Responses are up.